To begin with understanding polyamory
- Polyamory at wikipedia, very good article to begin understanding polyamory, lots of indepth information and links to other resources about what is polyamory, polyamory groups, polyamory biliographies.
- Edmonds, Molly. “How Polyamory Works” 21 March 2011. HowStuffWorks.com, very good introduction to understanding polyamory that also gives you links and information about other resources about what is polyamory.
The following links are for the moment only to german websites, but i will add english websites soon:
- Many questions are answered in an ”easily digestible” way by the Polyfibel: http://www.polyamor.de/fibel/ (seems to be no longer maintained?).
- A (the?) oldest German-language website with information including, book- and movielists, linkpages and mailing lists about polyamory: www.polyamory.ch
Start your own research to find out more about what is polyamory
- results for the term polyamory at Google
- results for the term polyamory at Bing
- Definitions of polyamory on the Web
As of 2012-11-27, 20:13:31 (First published on: 2011-08-28)
Notice: This article is translated – and some contents might have been added or left out to better meet the needs of an international audience – from an original article on one of my german websites Viktor-Leberecht.de or Polygamie-ist-gut-fuer-sie.de (engl:Polygamy is good for you). How i do my translations. Last updated: November 27, 2012 at 20:13 pm © Viktor Leberecht All rights reserved. Please feel free to share my content, but on republishing this post please provide a link to the original post, which happens automatically when you use Social-Sharing-Services. What do you think? Leave a comment here or send me a question through the contact form or the FAQ. You may also use your Facebook or your Twitter account for commenting (Twitter and Facebook login is above the comment field. The plugin that is used for this will ask for permission to access your respective account, but only in relation to your comment here.). All comments will be moderated due to legal regulations and to avoid Spam.Polyamory