To begin with
- Polygamy at wikipedia, good article to begin with.
- HowStuffWorks: How Polygamy Works, very good introduction that also gives you links and information about other resources: Grabianowski, Ed. “How Polygamy Works” 31 May 2006. HowStuffWorks.com
- Very balanced article about Polygamy by the German Relief Organisation Welthungerhilfe (article is in german). It is especially referring to the situation in Africa and Islam. As it is written in german you might want to use some translation service. For example you might try translating by opening the link to the article and copying the text and then using google translation, which you can access via a link here in the sidebar on the right.
- Vergood compilation of articles and definitions from many sources at answers.com: http://www.answers.com/topic/plural-marriage
Start your own research
- results for the term polygamy at Google
- results for the term polygamy at Bing
- Definitions of polygamy on the Web
As of 2012-08-06, 20:35:44 (First published on: 2011-05-11)
Notice: This article is translated from an original article on one of my german websites Viktor-Leberecht.de or Polygamie-ist-gut-fuer-sie.de (engl:Polygamy is good for you). How i do my translations. Last updated: August 6, 2012 at 20:35 pm © Viktor Leberecht All rights reserved. Please feel free to share my content, but on republishing this post please provide a link to the original post, which happens automatically when you use Social-Sharing-Services. What do you think? Leave a comment here or send me a question through the contact form or the FAQ. You may also use your Facebook or your Twitter account for commenting (Twitter and Facebook login is above the comment field. The plugin that is used for this will ask for permission to access your respective account, but only in relation to your comment here.). All comments will be moderated due to legal regulations and to avoid Spam.