This tuesday, August 2nd, the major german TV Station ZDF will show a half hour feature about Polyamory in their Series “37 Grad” (37 Degrees). The trailer gives the impression that it is a well-researched and fair report. Also worth reading are the text about the feature as well as the making-of report by the feature authors Jana Matthes and Andrea Schramm (all in german):
- Link to the Mediathek-Archive of ZDF, where the feature will be found for a certain time.
- Link to Overview about the Feature “Ich liebe nicht nur einen”.
- Link to Text about the Feature “Ich liebe nicht nur einen”.
- Link to Making-of about the Feature “Ich liebe nicht nur einen”.
- Link to Discussionboard of the Series “37 Grad” (Unfortunatley no discussion about the feature there).
- Discussion on Facebook (in german).
- Link to the english page of the Website of the authors Jana Matthes and Andrea Schramm.
Notice: This article is translated from an original article on one of my german websites Viktor-Leberecht.de or Polygamie-ist-gut-fuer-sie.de (engl:Polygamy is good for you). How i do my translations. Last updated: July 20, 2012 at 17:49 pm © Viktor Leberecht All rights reserved. Please feel free to share my content, but on republishing this post please provide a link to the original post, which happens automatically when you use Social-Sharing-Services. What do you think? Leave a comment here or send me a question through the contact form or the FAQ.Tags: Andrea Schramm, Jana Matthes, Polyamory, schramm-matthes-film.de, ZDF