This tuesday, August 2nd, the major german TV Station ZDF will show a half hour feature about Polyamory in their Series “37 Grad” (37 Degrees). The trailer gives the impression that it is a well-researched and fair report. Also worth reading are the text about the feature as well as the making-of report by the feature authors Jana Matthes and Andrea Schramm (all in german):
- Link to the Mediathek-Archive of ZDF, where the feature will be found for a certain time.
- Link to Overview about the Feature “Ich liebe nicht nur einen”.
- Link to Text about the Feature “Ich liebe nicht nur einen”.
- Link to Making-of about the Feature “Ich liebe nicht nur einen”.
- Link to Discussionboard of the Series “37 Grad” (Unfortunatley no discussion about the feature there).
- Discussion on Facebook (in german).
- Link to the english page of the Website of the authors Jana Matthes and Andrea Schramm.
Notice: This article is translated from an original article on one of my german websites Viktor-Leberecht.de or Polygamie-ist-gut-fuer-sie.de (engl:Polygamy is good for you). How i do my translations. Last updated: July 20, 2012 at 17:49 pm © Viktor Leberecht All rights reserved. Please feel free to share my content, but on republishing this post please provide a link to the original post, which happens automatically when you use Social-Sharing-Services. What do you think? Leave a comment here or send me a question through the contact form or the FAQ. You may also use your Facebook or your Twitter account for commenting (Twitter and Facebook login is above the comment field. The plugin that is used for this will ask for permission to access your respective account, but only in relation to your comment here.). All comments will be moderated due to legal regulations and to avoid Spam.Tags: Andrea Schramm, Jana Matthes, Polyamory, schramm-matthes-film.de, ZDF